High School Study Skills Online Assessment
For use with Study Skills and Strategies for Students in High School - Fourth and Fifth Editions
Product Code: AAHS2
- Try the Assessment Now
- Diagnostic Profile - Narrative Report - Pre/Post Report
- Class Diagnostic Profile
The online High School Assessment assesses students' use of all of the skills and strategies taught in the Student Activity Book.
- optimized for desktops, laptops and tablets
- online, no software to install, hosted on our servers
- no setup fee or shipping and handling fee
- 116 items across 9 units
- save and continue feature
- students can take the entire assessment or selected units*
- students can hear items read aloud
- identifies instructional needs
- shows student and class progress
- self-administered in 20-30 minutes
You can purchase the exact number of student administrations you need.
*An administration is the completion by a student of all units in an assessment or completion of all units assigned to that student by a teacher. You can order additional administrations at any time.
Teachers have access only to student assessment files for their own students. Administrators have access to all student assessment files.
The online assessments require a direct connection to the Internet and a browser configured with standard security settings. The browser must accept cookies.
If you order assessment administrations along with print books or as part of a package that includes print books, you will receive login information by email one business day before the print books are scheduled to be delivered.
If you order assessment administrations only, you will receive login information the same day for orders placed before 3 PM Eastern Monday-Friday (excluding holidays). Login information will be sent the next business day for orders received after 3 PM. Please note: Online products purchased during this school year (2019-20) are valid until July 1, 2020.
The contents of this product are copyrighted and may not be reproduced in any form.