Knowing your students' interests can help you plan instruction that builds on their strengths, prior knowledge, and natural enthusiasm. Here are some questions you can use to learn about your students' interests:
- What are your favorite school subjects?
- What do you like to do after school?
- What do you like to read?
- What are your hobbies?
- What places have you visited that you liked a lot?
- What is your favorite sport to play?
- What TV programs do you watch?
- What computer games do you play?