Music in the Classroom
Introducing music to your students has many benefits.
- Songs can be used to teach new concepts and vocabulary.
- Movement to music helps students develop motor coordination.
- Counting songs can be used to reinforce math concepts.
- Music provides students with the opportunity to express their feelings and relieve tension.
- Music stimulates creativity.
- Music helps students develop an aesthetic sense.
- Music from different parts of the world helps students develop cultural awareness and appreciation.